Last night, I dreamt that I was staying at a hotel but couldn't find the elevator to get to my room. Eventually I found it, but when I woke up the next morning, two of my teeth fell out. Then all of a sudden, I was in the lab shivering and Greg had to warm me up by placing his arm right against mine. That's the last thing I remembered...
Analysis
Hotel
To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.
Teeth
One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Another rationalisation for these falling teeth dreams may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety. Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power and the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.
Arm
To see your arms as the emphasis in your dream incidates your nurturance side and your ability to reach out and care for people. Alternatively, it may represent the struggles and challenges in your life. Consider the pun "arm yourself" which implies that you need to protect yourself, be more aggressive and take a firmer stance on things or the pun "up in arms", representing anger and your readiness to argue.
Cold
To dream that you are cold, indicates that you are experiencing a breakthrough in some area of your life. Alternatively, you may be feeling isolated or emotionally restrained. Your sense of coldness could reflect your feelings about a lover or a certain person. The dream may also occur as a result of your immediate environment in which you are really feeling cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment